BEAR DOWN ON ADVERSITY
The bear has several meanings:
• The primary meaning of the bear spirit animal is strength and confidence.
• Standing against adversity; taking action and leadership.
• The spirit of the the bear indicates it’s time for healing or using healing abilities to help self or others.
• The bear medicine emphasizes the importance of solitude, quiet time, and rest.
• The spirit of the bear provides strong grounding forces.
In the kingdom of spirit animals, the bear is emblematic of grounding forces and strength. This animal has been worshiped throughout time as a powerful totem, inspiring those who need the courage to stand up against adversity.
As a spirit animal in touch with the earth and the cycles of nature, it is a powerful guide to support physical and emotional healing.
The bear, a symbol of strength and courage.
The spirit of the bear is a strong source of support in times of difficulty. It provides courage and a stable foundation to face challenges. When the bear shows up in your life, it’s perhaps time to stand for your beliefs or your truth. This power animal will provide for support and strength.
The bear is also a guide to take leadership in your life or in other people’s lives. This animal is feared and admired for its strength. Its presence inspires respect. Its strength and powerful stature will inspire you to step into a leadership role in your life and take action without fear.
When you invoke the power of the bear, reflect on the qualities of inner strength, fearlessness, and confidence in yourself and how you can project them in your world. Stay fearless, stay AK.